- About Your Trip
- Trip Itinerary
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- BOOK NOW
- Download Itinerary
Journey through Marrakech “The Red City” with Tour Amor Thanksgiving 2020! Behold Morocco’s most opulent city, traditional culture and awe-inspiring landscapes on this epic five-day journey thorough the jewel of North Africa. As the sun fades beyond the horizon, witness Marrakech’s main square come alive with hypnotic performers, snake charmers, fortune tellers, belly dancers and bustling food stalls. In the evenings, relax in a selection of charming riads tucked away on quiet cobbled streets.
Join Tour Amor as we discover and explore this gem, the Jewel of North Africa!
Bienvenue à Marrakech!
November 22, 2020
- Arrival to Marrakech
- Airport Pick Up available at select times and will be arranged within two weeks of arrival.
- Check-in Marrakech Luxury Riad
- Relax & Unwind while sipping on authentic Moroccan Mint Tea
- 7:30 PM Welcome Dinner. Feast on Authentic Moroccan cuisine as we share with all group members. Excellent opportunity for all to get acquainted.
Explore Marrakech with the Locals
November 23, 2020
We have a full day of exploring Marrakech's most iconic spots with historical and cultural value.
- Early AM breakfast
- 8:30 am pick up
We will visit the following locations
* The Bahia Palace
* Saadien Tombs
* Ben Youssef Coranic school
* Trail along the Jemaa el-Fnaa Market in the old Medina
* Jardin Majorelle - Wear your "I'm a Hottie" outfit. This place is an Instagram Photo Op dream!
Day Trip - Ozud Waterfalls
November 24, 2020
Did you say road trip?! Enjoy the three hour journey to Ozud Waterfalls in a late model, comfortable, air conditioned vehicle.
- Drive across olive, peach, and apricot farms along the way to Ouzoud waterfalls
- Enjoy the dramatic Cascades and take some stunning pictures
- Treat yourself to a Berber Tagine next to the steam with the falls at the backdrop
- Explore the local flora and look out for Barbary monkeys & apes.
Know before you Go:
-Good walking shoes are highly recommended
-Bring bathing suit & beach towel if you intend on entering the waterfalls
-If you wish to interact with local monkeys, prepare some raw peanuts to feed them
Hump Day in the Palm Groves!
November 25, 2020
You guessed it- it is Hump Day & Quad Bike Trekking!
- Early breakfast
- 8:30 am pick up
- Enjoy camel trekking in the palm dessert
- We will ride in convoy to a traditional village
- Break stop & meet a local family and savor Moroccan mint tea and snack as you chat about local culture
- After lunch return back to base and hop onto a quad bike for a spin along desert tracks
- Pass Berber villages and farms, and absorb panoramic views as you zip around the rugged countryside.
Sightseeing & Moroccan Thanksgiving Farewell!
November 26, 2020
Our last full day in Marrakesh. Take some time to enjoy some sightseeing & last minute shopping.
-Museum of Marrakech
-Maison de la Photographie
*** We will be celebrating our farewell in true Moroccan Fashion!
- We will depart for our dinner celebration at 7:30 PM
Dress to Impress dinner. Cocktail dress code required!
Optional on FREE DAY!
Hot Air Balloon and/or Hammam Experience
Hot Air Balloon Sunrise
Watch the sunrise over Morocco with a Marrakech hot air balloon flight that’s timed to catch first light on the Jbilet Mountains, the Red City, and the Atlas Mountains. Because the flight path includes high- and low-altitude time, you'll have a beautifully varied experience as you soar with panoramic views of the mountains, drift over Berber villages and farms, and then touch down for a Berber breakfast in a traditional tent.
Luxury Hammam Turkish Bath (50 Minutes)
Indulge in the ultimate Hammam experience! Traditional scrub with black soap with Kessa glove, face and body mask ith ghassoul, hair treatment with argan oil, shower, hydration with scented argan oil.
November 27, 2020
It's been great exploring Marrakech with you. today enjoy a traditional breakfast and exchange IG accounts with your new found friends!
- Airport transportation proved during select times
- Please be sure to leave a review for @TourAmor!
Spanish Speaking Curator
Tours & Entrance Fees
Breakfast & Lunch (Fri, Sat. Sun.)
Airport Transfers (Available at Select Times March 26 & 30 Only)
Transportation to Tours
Private FB Concierge
Private GroupMe Chat
Airfare to / from
Credit Card Fees (Bank Draft is Free)
Local Taxis (Only noted transport is provided. Local taxis readily available.)
Cuban Travel Visa (Booked at the airport at time of departure. VIsa’s normally range $50-70. Super Simple!)
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing